Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower Steaks with Spicy Mustard Sauce


I have been neglecting my blog lately. I wish I had more time to cook and post, but now that I am working full time I don't really have that much free time. Most of the time I try to make quick dinners, so I am always on the lookout for simple, easy recipes. It doesn't get much easier than this!

1 head cauliflower, sliced
1/3 cup gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp spicy Dijon mustard
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Lay cauliflower slices flat on a baking sheet, and lightly mist with oil. Top with salt, pepper, Parmesan and gluten-free panko. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until slightly browned.

Meanwhile, mix garlic powder, mustard, yogurt and Worcestershire sauce, stirring until blended.

Remove steaks from oven and top with mustard sauce. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment