Saturday, March 30, 2013

Restaurant Review - 5 Napkin Burger



It can difficult eating out when you are gluten free. It is even more difficult when people are visiting, because they often have ideas about where they want to go, or at least what they want to eat. My parents were in town a few weeks ago, and after some debate, we decided to go to 5 Napkin Burger. I have read about it, and it often pops up on my "Find Me Gluten Free" app. This was my first time going, and I will definitely be going back. The waitress was knowledgeable about what had gluten, and what was safe, and answered every question I had. There were a lot of options on the menu, not like a lot of the token gluten- free options a lot of restaurants offer.

I got an original 5 napkin burger, ground beef, topped with gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and rosemary aioli. It was delicious. Just writing about it has made me want one right now. Luckily, there is one nearby, and I think I figured out what I am going to do for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment