Saturday, March 30, 2013

White Chocolate Orange Mousse



I don't make dessert that often, but sometimes the mood hits, and I really need something sweet. I like to try new things, so I am often trying to come up with new recipes. I like to adapt old recipes, using the base of it, with different flavors. My original idea was to use dark chocolate, but there wasn't any at the store, so I switched the white chocolate at the last minute.

4 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2
1/3 cup orange marmalade
Juice from 1 orange
1/4 cup roughly chopped white chocolate
Whipped cream, and orange slices for garnish. (Optional)

Allow time for whipped cream and cream cheese to soften.

In a bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until ingredients are blended. Top with whipped cream and orange slices, if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment