Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cauliflower Steaks with Chili Ginger Sauce


Cauliflower steaks are not something I would ordinarily think to make. In fact, it has only been recently that I have even liked cauliflower at all. But, I am on a mission to eat healthier, so I figured I might as well try it. I am glad that I did. I wound up liking these way more than I thought I would. They will definitely work their way into regular rotation. I can't wait to experiment with different sauces!

1 head of cauliflower, sliced, about and inch thick
Olive oil
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tbsp siracha sauce (more or less depending on your preferences)

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

Lightly coat cauliflower with oil, and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, until slightly browned, flipping halfway.

Meanwhile, combine yogurt, chili sauce, ginger and siracha. Drizzle over steaks after they have been removed from the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment