Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nutella Black Cherry Mousse


A few weeks ago, my husband and I celebrated 9 years of dating. Now that we are married, our dating anniversary isn't as important to us, but we like to at least acknowledge the day, usually with a special meal.

I had to work late, and didn't have the time to make what I had planned, and this dessert was thrown together with what I had in my pantry. I'm not going to complain, it turned out to be so good, that David asked me to make it again the next day! It only takes a few minutes to prepare, so I had no problem making it, (and having it!) again the next day!

4 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cup whipped cream
1/2 cup black cherries (fresh or frozen) roughly chopped
1/4 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
1/3 cup nutella
Whipped cream and maraschino cherries (optional) for topping


Allow time for cream cheese and whipped cream to soften. 

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until all ingredients are blended. Top with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. 


No comments:

Post a Comment