Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shrimp Cesar Salad Tacos


When my husband and I were on our honeymoon, I became obsessed with Cesar salads. I had always liked them before this, but while were in North Carolina, something happened that changed my opinion of them forever. 

I had the best thing I ever ate. It was just a simple tuna Cesar salad, at a tiny little diner. I didn't have high expectations, and I was blown away by how incredible this salad was. The tuna was perfectly cooked, the dressing was so garlicky and full of flavor. If it wasn't our last day there I probably would have returned for every meal. 

Ever since that trip, I have been obsessed with all things Cesar salad related. Theses tacos were an experiment, and I was very pleased with the flavors!

1 lb pre-cooked shrimp, cut into bite sized pieces
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 bunch green onions, finely sliced
Corn Tortillas (make sure they are gluten-free!)
Lettuce leaf cups

Combine shrimp, eggs, green onion, Parmesan and Cesar dressing, stirring until blended. Place lettuce leaf cup on top of tortilla, and fill with shrimp salad mixture. Top with croutons and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment