Sunday, November 4, 2012

Product Review: Udi's Gluten Free Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust


I have only been gluten-free for a little over 6 months now. At first it seemed like an almost impossible lifestyle, but the longer I do it, the easier it gets. One of the things that have made it easier is that my grocery store is now stocking more gluten-free products than they did before.

Udi's pizza crusts are just one of the new additions to the store. I always get upset that they don't care any gluten-free frozen pizzas, so I was overjoyed when I saw these. I bought one, and made it right away.

I love thin crust pizza, but some gluten-free thin crusts get gummy rather than crispy. These did not. They also didn't taste gluten-free. I baked them a little longer than the package directed, but I love thin crust just one shade below burnt.

My gluten-loving husband even commented on how good these crusts are. We have had some terrible, inedible gluten-free crusts, and we both agree that this is our new go to crust!

I am very happy with this product, and I also love the fact that each pack has two 9 inch crusts, so I get to have pizza again! The package says it has a 7 day shelf life, or a 6 month freezer life.


No comments:

Post a Comment