Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012!



This year, I hosted my first Thanksgiving. My In-laws came into town, and my husband and I prepared dinner for them. I was nervous, it was a huge undertaking, given my tiny New York sized kitchen, but everything came together pretty well. I had a few small hiccups, including the loss of one of my beloved crockpots, but in the end everything turned out the way it was supposed to!

For dinner I made:
Apple Sage Brined Turkey (from a kit)
Gluten-free garlic and herb stuffing
Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Creamy corn and bacon casserole
Mustard and Parmesan coated brussel sprouts
Roasted Balsamic green beans with mushrooms
Cranberry sauce with dried cherries
Gluten-free pumpkin pie

The turkey was tender and juicy, the potatoes were smooth and creamy, and the pie was the perfect finishing touch!

I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment