Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ground Pork with Dijon Mustard, Zucchini, and Tomatoes


This recipe makes a perfect lunch for me. My husband is a strange eater, he will eat a raw egg, but won't eat a tomato because he hates the texture. It makes no sense to me. He also hates zucchini, so I mostly only use these ingredients when he is not going to around. I sometimes don't mind having dinner alone, because it means that I can have whatever my little heart desires!

1 pack ground pork
1 zucchini, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

In a frying pan over medium heat, combine all ingredients, stirring until blended. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, and pork is browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment