Monday, September 10, 2012

Moscato Raspberry Lemonade



When I was diagnosed with Celiac's Disease it changed my life. (Obviously). One of the main things it changed was my drinking habits. I was strictly a beer and whiskey girl, which are both things I had to give up  as I became gluten-free. It has opened me up to new drink ideas, and I experiment more with new drink combinations.

A friend of mine was at a shower a few months ago and they were serving raspberry lemonade moscato. I was intrigued, and I decided to make my own at home.

1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen. I make this drink frequently, so I keep a bag of raspberries in my freezer).
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Raspberry lemonade
Moscato

Use ice if you want, but since I use frozen raspberries I don't find ice necessary.

Squeeze lemon into glass. Put rind in glass  (optional). Add raspberries. Pour moscato into glass until 1/2 full. Fill to top with raspberry lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment