Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pimento Cheese



For the past 3 days I have been craving a pimento cheese, spinach, and turkey bacon on a gluten free wrap. However, I haven't had a debit/credit card for 5 days, due to someone stealing my account number. I have had no access to my money, and I haven't been able to leave my apartment for the last 3 days, because UPS was supposed to be delivering the cards. (Emphasis on supposed to be)...

Well, I am finally free! The cards got delivered, and I immediately went to the grocery store and bought all the items for my wrap. I feel like it was my reward for 3 very frustrating days.

3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped pimentos
1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt (or mayo if you prefer. I made the lower calorie version)
1 tsp onion powder
salt and pepper to taste

In a bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring until mixed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment